- Added ability to enable logs programmatically. Logs are encrypted. Logs are disabled on each init call.
- Starting operation no longer stops other ones. For instance, staring collect doesn't stop scan operation, but stops previous collect operation.
NSNumber fields in
MedMDeviceKitConfig are now
- Starting from Android 13 DeviceKit no longer can control the state of bluetooth.
- Added ability to check the current bluetooth state and listen to its changes.
- Added ability to disable automatic bluetooth control for older Android versions.
onPermissionsRequired is now notified on
MedMCollector.start() even if there are no devices added.
- Added ability to check the current bluetooth state and listen to its changes. Notification that bluetooth is off is now happens the moment it was turned off.
ErrorCallback to notify that user denied the app access to bluetooth.
- Added realtime spirometry notification
- Added nullability annotations to some fields.
- Updated device fields descriptions with info when they are present.
- Adapted library for Android 12. It no longer requires
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, or location services on Android 12. Instead,
BLUETOOTH_CONNECT permissions are required.
- Introduced methods to set callbacks for
start() methods with callback arguments are deprecated.
- Implemented multiple device filter for
- Added support for device settings set: see
- Added library version to the name.
implementation 'com.medm.devicekit:MedMDeviceKit@aar' with
implementation 'com.medm.devicekit:MedMDeviceKit:+@aar' (Or specific version instead of +)
- Added all architectures. Currently present architectures:
IErrorCallback which notifies missing permissions. Currently checks for
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, location services.
- Migrated to
xcframework. It now includes a version for the simulator as well.
framework file and add
ErrorCallback which notifies if Bluetooth is off.