- Added realtime spirometry notification
- Added nullability annotations to some fields.
- Updated device fields descriptions with info when they are present.
- Adapted library for Android 12. It no longer requires ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, or location services on Android 12. Instead, BLUETOOTH_SCAN and BLUETOOTH_CONNECT permissions are required.
- Introduced methods to set callbacks for
start() methods with callback arguments are deprecated.
- Implemented multiple device filter for
- Added support for device settings set: see
- Added library version to the name.
implementation 'com.medm.devicekit:MedMDeviceKit@aar' with
implementation 'com.medm.devicekit:MedMDeviceKit:+@aar' (Or specific version instead of +)
- Added all architectures. Currently present architectures:
IErrorCallback which notifies missing permissions. Currently checks for
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, location services.
- Migrated to
xcframework. It now includes a version for the simulator as well.
framework file and add
ErrorCallback which notifies if Bluetooth is off.